Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Siyanda Commerce Proprietary Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Siyanda Commerce Proprietary Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Siyanda Commerce Proprietary Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, www.777Lottos.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses, postal addresses, and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- Financial information such as payment methods;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Your response to specific surveys and questionnaires
- Your consent to receive further marketing communications and us and our selected partners via various different media
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Siyanda Commerce Proprietary Limited is the “data controller”.
- Selected partners are only allowed to use your Data where you have given permission for them to do so and only for a pre-specified limited period. They are obliged to comply with all relevant data protection requirements regarding their holding and use of these details including screening against the Telephone Preference Service and the Mailing Preference Service, prior to use. Your IP address will only be shared with our Sponsors where you have given permission for us to do so.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with information about the products and services we offer;
- Provide you with a more personalised service;
- Conduct market research;
- Run prize draws and promotions;
- Pass on your details to selected partners which provide you with other offers and promotions of interest to you. Depending on the consents that you set up at the time of registration and the Data we hold, we may pass your Data to site sponsors or selected partners who may contact you by post, email and telephone for direct marketing purposes.
- Your Data will only be released to third parties where you have given your positive consent (usually at the time of registration). You can change or update your communication preferences by contacting us on the information given below. Telephone data will only be released to carefully selected partners where it has been screened against the TPS register. Please note, if you request a call from one of our sponsors or selected partners this will override the TPS screening process.
- Help other companies profile and expand their databases;
- Facilitate communication between yourself and others;
- For analysis purposes or to build data products. In these instances, the information is aggregated and used in line with the Information Commissioner’s code of practice. These products will be of a marketing nature;
Third party websites and services
- Siyanda Commerce Proprietary Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes. When you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by third parties for direct marketing purposes;
- sharing Data with third parties.
- You will always be offered the option of opting in or opting out of receiving marketing communication from ourselves or our sponsors. You can unsubscribe or opt out from any communications from us or our sponsors at any time by contacting us on the information given below.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Siyanda Commerce Proprietary Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
- Data security is of great importance to Siyanda Commerce Proprietary Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Siyanda Commerce Proprietary Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
- Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
1 Flanders Place | Birkdale House | Mount Edgecombe
Durban | South Africa | 4301
Dated: 1st February 2018